2022 Annual Report - Sudan
Thursday, January 12, 2023
The needs in Sudan continued to grow in 2022 driven by an economic crisis, protracted internal displacement, localised violence in parts of the country, and climate change.
Through the support of our generous donors, World Vision Sudan responded to the needs of the most vulnerable in South Darfur, South Kordofan, East Darfur and Blue Nile reaching over 1.5 million people.
2022 key highlights:
- $15.4million in cash transfers distributed to support urgent life-saving needs
- More than 140,000 vulnerable children directly benefitted from the school feeding programme
- More than 55,000 people had access to clean drinking water
- Over 41,000 people reached and treated by community health workers in their homes
- 56 primary health facilities adequately equipped to provide lifesaving health and nutrition services