We're a global Christian humanitarian organization. We partner with children, families and their communities to help them reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice in Lesotho and making sure that all children:
- enjoy good health and nutrition
- have access to clean water and improved sanitation facilities
- are educated and prepared for life’s challenges and opportunities
- are protected from harm
- experience the love of God and their neighbours
- are participating in the decisions that affect them and their communities
- live in resilient families and communities with diversified livelihoods that are able to provide for their current and future needs.
We follow Jesus' example to show unconditional love to the poor and oppressed. Serving every child we can - of any faith or none.
Do you have a child protection or adult beneficiary concern or any other concern regarding World Vision's work or staff conduct? Report your concern confidentially here: http://worldvision.ethicspoint.com